My name is Caroline. Welcome to Little Package, a cycling cap & happy-making business. I started Little Package in 2005 -- all because I couldn't buy a cycling cap that fit my big head. My first cap was a hideous purple thing, but I kept at it...
Now I have been sewing for over 26 years, and I make the best handmade cycling caps there are. They’re made right, they look good, they fit, and above all they make people happy. If you would like to use the same template and techniques I use, my sewing patterns are available right here.
A little more about me
- "Little Package" was originally a nickname based on my last name,My initials are C.A.P.
- I was born on the East Coast, grew up in Alaska, and moved to Portland when I was 15 years old. I've traveled all over, but Oregon is where it's at.
- I am a silver sponsor of the NW Trail Alliance, a local mountain bike trail upkeep & advocacy group.
- I rode my bike solo from Portland to San Francisco in 2007, and from Klamath Falls to Portland in 2010.
- I blog.
- I hiked the entire Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada in 2013.
- I moved into a 1983 Vanagon in December 2013 and drove away from Portland on January 1, 2014.
I no longer sew cycling caps, but I do ADVENTURE!
To my Friends and Customers:
I owe it to my friends (particularly my mother) and my customers for supporting and encouraging me. Thank you!
Clients have included:
- Bridgetown Cycling
- Beloved / Cycle Works Oregon
- Corsa Concepts
- Green Submarine Racing
- Ira Ryan Cycles
- Hammer Velo
- Portland Bicycle Studio
- Sugar Wheelworks
- Super Relax
- Sweetpea Bicycles
- Team Beer
- Timothy Everest
- Vanilla Cycles
About this Site