My name is Caroline. Welcome to Little Package.
Little Package, a cycling cap & happy-making business, started in 2005 -- all because I couldn't buy a cycling cap that fit my big head. My first cap was a hideous purple thing, but I kept at it...
Now I have been sewing for over 25 years, and I make the best handmade cycling caps there are. They’re made right, they look good, they fit, and above all they make people happy. There's a reason most of my customers have been repeat customers for years — try me.
Sewing caps keeps me connected to other cyclists, and gives me more time to ride my bike. Some favorite bike rides have been solo from Portland->San Francisco (2007) and Crater Lake->Portland (2010). It's possible I love mountain biking even more. And because I don't own a car, I get to ride my bicycle every day. What a life!
A little more about me:
- "Little Package" was originally a nickname based on my last name, My initials are C.A.P.
- I was born on the East Coast, grew up in Alaska, and moved to Portland when I was 15 years old. I've traveled all over, but Oregon is where it's at.
- I am carfree — I own two bikes instead (an old Schwinn ten speed and a custom aluminum/carbon hardtail MTB).
- I make every effort to buy Made in USA, and recycle as much as I can in my studio, including fabric.
- I am a silver sponsor of the NW Trail Alliance, a local mountain bike trail upkeep & advocacy group.
- I blog. I tweet.
- I hiked the entire Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada in 2013.
To my Friends and Customers:
I owe it to my friends (particularly my mother) and my customers for supporting and encouraging me. Thank you!
Clients have included:
Beloved / Cycle Works Oregon
Green Submarine Racing
Ira Ryan Cycles
Portland Bicycle Studio
About this Site